A formal agreement is in place with the One-Stop Career Center (OSCC)/American Job Center (AJC) that clarifies common issues.
Policies and procedures that document the relationship between the organization and the local OSCC/AJC are:
- Communicated to staff members
- Followed by staff members
The organization’s administration uses indicators of performance to maintain compliance with the agreement between the OSCC/AJC and the provider.
As requested, the organization provides information to the local OSCC/AJC on the following:
- Outcomes performance
- Service utilization
- Customer satisfaction
The organization’s outreach efforts provide information:
- About the services offered
- About how services may be accessed
- In a manner that reaches the target audience
The organization provides:
- Individualized services for the customer per the guidelines of the OSCC/AJC
- Reports to the center, as requested, concerning the person’s performance
The organization provides an orientation to the services for the customer.
When a person is served from more than one entity designated by the OSCC/AJC, the organization participates as requested by the center in the coordination of services.
Policies and procedures are in place to address at a minimum:
- Confidentiality of information
- Current employment-related laws and regulations
- Resources that ensure staff development to support these policies and procedures