The organization demonstrates a process to comply with the following obligations:
- Debt Covenants.
- Corporate Status.
- Rights of the person served.
- Privacy of persons served.
- Employment practices.
- Mandatory employee training.
- Corporate Compliance policy
- Personnel Manual
The organization implements written procedures to guide personnel in responding to:
- Search warrants.
- Other legal action.
- Employee response to legal action 5.10
Policies and written procedures address:
- Confidential administrative records.
- The records of the person served.
- Security of all records
- Confidentiality of all records.
- Compliance with applicable laws concerning records.
- Time frames for documentation in the records of the persons served.
- Client Records 2.9
- Transporting records 5.7.2
- Client Confidentiality 3.18