The organization implements a risk management plan that:
- Identification of loss exposures.
- Analysis of loss exposures.
- Identification of how to rectify identified exposures.
- Implementation of actions to reduce risk.
- Monitoring of actions to reduce risk.
- Reporting results of actions taken to reduce risks.
- Inclusion of risk reduction in performance improvement activities.
- Reviewed at least annually for relevance.
- Updated as needed.
- Risk Management Plan
As part of risk management, the insurance package of the organization:
- Is reviewed:
- For adequacy.
- At least annually.
- Protects assets.
- Property coverage.
- Liability coverage.
- Other coverage, as appropriate.
- Review of insurance coverage
The organization implements written procedures regarding communications that address:
- Media relations.
- Social media.
- Media Relations
If any of the services delivered by the program seeking accreditation are provided under contract with another organization or individual, reviews of the contract services:
- Assess performance in relation to the scope and requirements of their contracts.
- Ensure that they follow all applicable policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that they conform to CARF standards applicable to the services they provide.
- Are performed at least annually.